Tuesday 31 March 2009

Conrad Duckie

When Jon & I went up to Hong Kong 2 years ago for his firm trip, the hotel gave guests rubber duckies :) Some people didn't want theirs, so we ended up with 3 yellow duckies and they've been sitting on our shelf all this time.

When I was pregnant I was thinking, 'Yay! They'll come in handy!". So I've finally dusted them off and put one of them in employment. So far Asher seems to enjoy duckie's presence, and is intrigued by this newcomer. Asher's been getting more and more active in the bath. It started with a few splashes on the side of the tub, then splashes 10cm above the rim of tub onto the wall (we bathe Asher in his bedroom), then a foot above the rim, then just last week it reached whooping new heights of over 1m above the rim! Now that's he progressed height-wise, Asher's started to splash width-wise. Today the water splashed about 2 feet from the bath!

I love watching him splash about :) I think pretty soon we'll have to bathe him in the toilet to prevent a mess in his bedroom! :) Meantime, it's gonna be wild wet fun!

2 comments:

Jane said...

Selena, you've gotta bathe him in the bathroom lah. He'll sure cause a flood someday when he's more active in the tub.

selena said...

Ya I think that day is coming really soon! Bathing him on the floor is more tiring! :)