Tuesday 10 March 2009

Anya Faith Wee

Say hello to Anya! Asher has another cousin! She arrived happy and healthy on 9 Mar 09 (nice date huh?)













Asher is still intrigued by 'small people' (i.e., babies). But, I think he knows Anya is special, that she's his cousin, cos when we sat him down by her side, the first thing he did was to kick her bassinet!!

THE FIGHTING HAS BEGUN! tsk tsk tsk... :O) My brother and I have been conspiring to have the two boys gang up against Anya...looks like Asher overheard us and has started on his own already!


Just before the kick!







I had lots of fun growing up with my cousins, and I certainly hope that Asher and his cousins, Aidan and Anya (yes, all A's...it was purely by coincidence), will grow up close and have lots of great childhood memories too :) How wonderful that they are all less than 6 months apart! Of course, Ah Ma is the happiest of them all - three great-grandchildren in a short span of time.

So anyway, Anya, as Ah Ma would say, "guai guai kun, jit meh dua jit chun"!

No comments: