Wednesday 18 February 2009

Woo Hoo!

Asher and I paid a visit to the Woo household. Mainly for me to chat with my old friend, LMG, but also for Asher to meet a new friend, Austin! The two had actually met twice before (once at the hospital and once at home), but both times Asher was asleep :) So that day was the first time Asher was actually meeting Austin, who's 2 months older, good and proper.

It was a cute meeting. They shook hands, 'said' hi, and got a chance to play together for a while between Asher's nap and Austin's nap. Baby play dates need a happy overlap of feeding/sleeping schedules! Austin's at the 'grabby' stage and loves grabbing everything firmly and not let go :) One of the things he caught hold of was Asher's hand. It was really cute cos it looked like Austin was so happy to see Asher he didn't want Asher to go :) The start of a good friendship? :)


Asher taking a nap in his fav position








Austin has also discovered the gourmet pleasures of his feet! :) I joined in to see whether feet really do taste good. Hmm...I think I'll stick to regular food ;)









Little Austin was also generous in lending Asher some of his toys, sharing his cot, and letting Asher sit in his rocker for a while. It was adorable watching the two interact. But actually, one of the funniest things for me was how LMG and I were doing the 'mummy' bit and telling our kids not to do stuff. For her it was "Austin, don't grab Asher!", and for me it was "Asher, don't drool on Austin's bed!" I really found it hilarious cos I never imagined we'd be saying such things, and to our children! :) It's always amazing to think how we now have babies in our lives!

Studying each other









Cosy cuddle :)







Anyway, it was a good time chatting and catching up. This won't be the last! There'll be more meetings to come I'm sure :)

No comments: