Sunday 8 February 2009

Changing Looks?

I've been taking millions of photographs of Asher...now's the time to start choosing which ones I'll actually want to develop! The good thing about digital cameras is that you can take as many pictures as you like, but the bad part is that hardly anyone gets to view your pics cos they never get printed! So, I shall endeavour to print out some and start an Asher Album :)

Hearing the comments from other people, it seems Asher's look is changing. Initially everyone said Asher looked like Jon. Now, more and more, I hear Asher looks like me. I'm sure this isn't the final verdict, and there'll be more changes to come. It's just interesting to hear these comments, cos seeing him everyday, I hardly notice the changes myself. Probably only those who see him only occasionally will be better able to spot the changes.

Anyway, besides gaining weight and height, some changes that I've noticed since he was born are that his cheeks have gotten chubbier (and more pinchable haha), his eyelashes have grown (so jealous!), his thighs have gotten bigger (and more pokeable!), and his hair has gotten longer and longer :)

Some pics I've taken in the past month - maybe you can see the difference in his looks:

7 Jan












11 Jan












16 Jan


See lah this boy, thinks he's the king of our bed!








Asher's wearing a top that my brother wore when he was a baby, which I later also wore as a baby!







I think this photo is so sweet. Asher's so tired out, he's slumped over Daddy's shoulder :)





20 Jan


Cheeks getting chubbier

















30 Jan


Talking with his friends





















Look at how this silly boy fell asleep! ;)









6 Feb












8 Feb












Can you see any difference? For me, I think the 8 Feb pic probably looks more like me when I was a baby than the other photos. But then, I still think he looks quite a bit like Jon. Well, I guess like one of the Mothercare rompers I saw the other day, Asher's "50% Mummy and 50% Daddy" :O)

No comments: