Saturday 21 February 2009

Excursion to T3

Bo liao?

Well, we were initially planning on going somewhere nearer, but then Asher unexpectedly fell soundly asleep in the car and we thought it'd be nice to take a long drive. So since we'd not yet been to T3, we thought we'd make a trip there to just check out the place for fun.

Didn't do much there, just walked around to explore the place. Interestingly there were many students congregating at quiet corners to study (or "study"? :) ). Reminded me of my school days when we used to travel great distances to go to some obscure place to study. Don't really know why we did that, and I'm not sure how much studying we actually got done on those 'study trips', but I suppose we thought the change of environment and company would help us absorb more?

There were also surprisingly a lot of families with young kids there. As T3's check-in area is not entirely utilized yet, the empty carpeted area has become a wonderful playground for young toddling kids! It's really not bad - air-con (for a hot day), food nearby (foodcourt is downstairs), nearby toilets, carpets for soft-landings, space, and free!

We came across a giant 'flower' that interacts with the audience. It senses where there are people and turns to face them. Asher was very taken with it cos it was BIG, and RED, and MOVING :)

Dinner was at the foodcourt, which had pretty decent Thai food. Asher, not being allowed to eat the Pad Thai I was having, resorted to eating his hand :) A little while more, boy, and you'll be eating stuff besides milk! Patience!

No comments: