Tuesday 2 December 2008

Early Case of the Complex?

Asher's such a funny boy. He meows. I'm serious. When he stretches, when he yawns, sometimes when he's just sitting there... :)

Maybe it's cos I'm like a cat in that I love to eat fish (and I've been eating TONS and TONS of it lately since fish soup is supposedly good for me); or maybe it's cos I sometimes meow when I stretch too ;) Or maybe it was because when I was pregnant I was still squatting by the side of cars looking underneath and meowing to find the cute little kitty hiding there, or just meowing at kittys in general...erm...I'm sociable :)

And he poos and pees at the funniest moments. On more than one occasion he's peed over himself after we've bathed him. Once he pooped on the towel we were drying him in. Today, he peed in his bath! As a result, we had to re-bathe him again :)

And once, he tried to attack Jon with poo. Jon was changing his diaper when suddenly Asher passed some gas. Jon lifted his head from behind Asher's butt, and just as he did so a burst of poo exploded and sprayed all over the changing mat. It was hilarious!! And a really close call for Jon :) For me, either way would have been equally funny (okok, i admit, maybe if he pooped over Jon it'll be funnier ;) )

Anyway another funny thing happened the other day. Asher was fussing quite a bit and Jon managed to calm him down. Just as he was about to dose off I just felt like giving Jon a kiss, and as I did, Asher suddenly scrunched up his face and started crying inconsolably!! Hahaaa. Early case of Oedipus Complex? Not supposed to happen until between the ages of 3-5! So, ya, better condition him to be used to seeing us kiss! :) Tsk tsk. Jealous boy :)

No comments: