Tuesday 2 December 2008

Conversation with Baby

Today Asher and I had a heart-to-heart conversation. Word-for-word, or rather sound-for-sound, it went something like this:

On the sofa with Asher propped up on my knees facing me.

Me: (in a coo-ey voice) Hi Asher! Mummy here! Can you see me? Do you like Mummy?

Asher: ppoooooooooooooooooooooootttt (that's him poo-ing very audibly, by the way)

Me: Great, is that really what you think?

Asher: pppooooott pooooooooooooooottt poot (seems like the last one was for emphasis)

Me: -silence-

Asher: poooooottt pooot poott poooooooooott

Me: Okay, I get the message. You want your diaper changed (note the denial).

Asher: (Gives me this I'm-so-sleepy look)












End of Conversation

1 comment:

Jan said...

soooo cute!! *-)
n this pic looks very much like jon!! err...sleepy jon... :-)