Wednesday 28 November 2007

Christmas Light Up!

It's quite Christmassy up here in London, I think mostly because of the cold. Walking along Oxford Street with steel drum bands and brass bands playing christmas carols, with Christmas lights along the relatively narrow street (compared to Orchard Rd), and the cold weather, it really feels very Christmassy :)


Can't wait to see the Trafalgar Square christmas tree as well :)

There are also outdoor ice-skating rinks, which I plan to go to one of these days! How nice to skate in the open and in the naturally cold environment with trees and blue skies around, not a closed up ice-skating rink at Jurong East.


It was quite funny. At the Natural History Museum Christmas Fair ice-skating rink, there was a bunch of school kids who went for an ice-skating outing, and I'm not sure if it was because the surface of the ice was very wet, or because most of them weren't too good at skating, but there were kids falling every few seconds ;) Painful, but funny to the bystander :)

But I better not laugh too soon, maybe when I go ice-skating it'll be me falling around :)

No comments: