Tuesday 6 November 2007

Kitchen Kapers

It's been fun cooking everyday :) I've always enjoyed cooking but never really had the chance to cook much at home. There's just no time after coming home from work.

But here's what I've done in the past week or so:


Bar Chor Mee (or smtg like it lah :) )








Assam fish w Mixed Veg









Black Bean Veg w Grilled Spiced Chicken









Black Sauce Chicken w Veg









Carbonara









Chicken with Blue Cheese Sauce









Seafood Pasta









Sambal Seafood & Mixed Veg









Ice-cream!








And actually guacamole too, but I forgot to take a pic of that :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Just read you blog from the link that Jon emailed Joe.... I'm soooo envious of your road trip. I could imagine your voice and excitment just from reading what you wrote. And with all the cooking and nice food that you guys found on the road trip...u two must be really enjoying the good food (and expanding his waitline further)

Con't to post more pics of your food for me drool over your yummy cooking=)

weehours said...

So clever!