Saturday 19 December 2009

Warming Up A House

The Wees have moved, and to a lovely place at that!

We trooped over for lunch and I was the driver/porter for the day - lugging our stuff, the cake we brought, and presents too, plus Ergo-ing Asher at the same time. Why? Cos Jon was still on crutches! Reminded me of the time we went to Iceland and I was carting everything around as well cos of his other injury :)

Very lovely place they have, and I think it doesn't need us to warm the place cos it's already filled with lots of warm and loving touches :)

Anyway, some pictures Del took that day (thanks!):


Anya being cher-kek-ed by my Dad :)









Coaxing Asher to sleep, but he was just teasing me























The two grandpas and their grandkids :)












Anya showing Asher her toys








Playing with Ah Zou








See the beansprout sticking out of his mouth?? Hahaha, it's as if he's eating a worm! One of the popiah ingredients we let him try :)










Trying to escape from Anya's cot (or from Anya?)

No comments: