Friday 18 September 2009

Catching Up

My CPU has finally been repaired! Hooray! Haven't blogged since 1 Aug!

Now, if I can just find the time to hook everything up again...

After work it's all about getting Asher home, spending time with him, making sure he gets his dinner, bathing him, and putting him to bed. The computer is in his room, so once the lights are out ard 830pm I don't get a chance to connect anything and use the computer. So I've a TON of photos that haven't been downloaded, and I'm seriously contemplating taking a half-day's leave to make sure my photos are all in order, hmm...

There's lots to update! We went to Phuket, we've had many Saturday morning breakfast gatherings both at home and out, new milestones that Asher has reached, etc.

I've been thoroughly enjoying these last two months. Asher's increased awareness makes me more in awe of God's creation in general (how all babies become 'aware' at a certain age, and their development suddenly speeds up). His personality is really starting to show, and I'm loving him even more each day!

He's been babbling lots, and has picked up inflections and intonations such that he seems to 'talk' to us, and sometimes even 'complains' :) Just last night when he woke up in the middle of the night, I had rocked him till he was drowsy and put him back down in his cot. He then started to 'complain' to me - not scream or yell, just complain "wa ya yaa, ba, da la la...baaa ba ba da yaa". Almost as if he was saying, "whyyyy did you put me down? Whyy? I want to be carried!" He complained for a good 2-3 mins, and it was so funny I couldn't help laughing :) Eventually I relented and carried him to sleep :)

So yes, look out for updates to come! And as usual, they'll be back-dated chronologically :)

No comments: