Saturday 9 May 2009

Snapshots to Share

Just a random post to share some pics :) I take so many pictures, I may as well share them!



Having a blast playing with newspapers. After that play session, his hands and feet became all black! :P









Playing with a plastic bag. Why do we bother getting him toys? Besides newspapers and plastic bags, Asher loves playing with tissue boxes and tissue packets!









Chillin' with Aidan, munchin' on their yummy hands








Being lazy while playing :) Resting his head on a cube!








A bright smile to start the day!








Testing out chairs at IKEA. We didn't get it though. Maybe we should, it's so cute!










Putting on weight :p








Early morning grins :) He's chirpiest in the mornings.











Post meal play









I'll miss times like this when he grows up I'm sure :) Falling asleep in your arms, how heavenly ;)









Something else I'll remember fondly. There was a period of time where he would only nap while holding onto my hand :) It really warmed my heart :)








Experiencing his first car wash! Look how he's protectively clinging onto his friend, Henry :)







As I mentioned, random :)

No comments: