Monday 17 March 2008

Camden Passage Market

There's a weekly antique market in Islington called the Camden Passage Market, which is actually not that near Camden. It's a cosy little place, and all the wares line narrow passages behind the main row of shops lining the road. The Camden Passage Market also takes in the Pierrepoint Market, which is similar in nature, just a little distance off the main thoroughfare.










It was fun poking around the place looking for interesting buys. Quite a lot! But most out of my budget :) So just browsed...though I did get my parent's Christmas present from there! Was quite pleased with myself :)

When I went to visit the day started nice and sunny, then it suddenly burst into rain, even though the sun was still shining. That's the crazy British weather for you. But it did make for nice photos :)

No comments: