Wednesday 30 January 2008

All wired up!

I must say, I loved being wired up. The past few months we've been using wireless connection, which has been erratic, unreliable, and sometimes just plain non-existent.

Blogging can be a pain when connection suddenly dies as you are uploading photos and you have to start the whole process all over again.

But now! Ah ha! The maintenance people have come and fixed up the Lasting Access to the Net connection, and the More Order Dominating Every Moment device! Sooo..I have faster and more reliable connection now! Yippi!

So much for the snazzy wireless connection. Sometimes I just sit there waiting for the connection to be "good" (else I can't do anything on the internet). Much like waiting for a crush to call you. Unreliable. Give me a husband any day! ;)

No comments: