Saturday 6 November 2010

Baby Jogger City Select Stroller

This is totally drool worthy.  Just saw this stroller yesterday and I can't stop thinking how clever it is!!  I love how the back seat is higher than the front!  The best part, the infant car seat can fit on it too so I can push both boys around at the same time :)  Seems cheaper on US websites, but don't think they ship here.  The store I saw it at sold it for a very steep price.  Sigh...will probably just end up drooling, that's all :(

Check out the specs here, and esp the review about how much can fit into that basket below!!  Shocking!

2 comments:

Jane said...

I was ever drooling at this babyjogger stroller too. It's totally out of my price league. Plus it wouldn't fit into my boot. Hmm, maybe it can fit into yours?

selena said...

Yeah, this stroller is not cheap man. Dunno why they can sell it so much cheaper overseas tho. Maybe if I was in the States I will consider haha.

Haven't tried folding it, so don't know how big it is when folded yet.