Sunday 23 May 2010

Heather

Meet the latest member of the Quah family!  Heather Quah arrived on 18 May, making my brother a proud father of two :)  Didn't manage to see her when she was first delivered cos I was ill and didn't want to spread the germs.  It was only a week later that Asher and I paid her a visit at home.

I've forgotten how small and fragile newborns are, and honestly I was a little bit hesitent to carry her cos I'm so used to how I can just not think too much and pick Asher up and swing him around. 

Sweet little Heather

We went in the afternoon to say hi, then left to meet my friends, but went back again for dinner.  My aunts came over to see Heather too. Cos Aidan was still out, Asher helped himself to all of Aidan's toys.  Cooking up a storm with the masak masak, pushing Thomas around, getting acquainted with Chuggington, stacking wooden blocks, playing with a schoolhouse toy, etc.  But once Aidan was back they had a nice time pushing each other on the riding toy.  Aidan's so strong he can even steer Asher while Asher's sitting on the toy! 

Everyone made sure to give Aidan enough attention so that he wouldn't feel neglected.  And I think he was very much indulged that day with a lovely outing with his grandpa, great-grandma and uncle :)  Then the aunties, grandaunt, and great-grandaunt were playing with him when he came home.  No shortage of attention that day :) 

Riding around the house

Who's steering??

No comments: