Thursday 15 April 2010

Random Photos

Some random pictures from the last few weeks.

Bringing all his soft toys for a car ride.  It started with one, then two, then he decided to not leave anyone out and piled them all onto his ride and brought them for a spin around the living room :)


 Trying to start a trend with his very strange hat :)
'Splashing' water on grandpa!
Me and my Meiji.  He loves it!
And I love these small bottles.  They're super handy when we're out! 

Aidan sharing his stroller with Asher, but reminding Asher that he has the good front seat by kicking him every now and then :)  I'd probably do the same if I were him!  And Asher was oblivious to the action.  Maybe he thought that's how these strollers work.  Free massage? :)

2 comments:

Jane said...

What a cool double stroller! Where did you get it from?

selena said...

Hey! It's my brother's. I can ask him for you :)