Saturday 17 October 2009

Firestation Gastrobar

Took the train and a bus from home to get to the old Bukit Timah Firestation. Brunch with the cousins again :) Asher was making eyes at a baby girl on the bus on the way there, so I think the trip was enjoyable for him :) The only downside was that it was such a hot day! Even though the walk from the bus stop to the cafe wasn't that far, I felt like I had melted away by the time I got there!









As usual, ordered Eggs Benedict. Think I'm unconsciously on a mission to find the best Eggs Ben in Singapore. How did this one fare? So-so. The Hollandaise sauce was not too bad, but the rest of the dish was forgettable. Nothing special to remember about it.










I think Anya and Asher's antics were far more memorable! They were happily chomping on Hoegaarden coasters :) I don't think we'll be seeing babies do beer endorsements on print adverts any time soon though.

No comments: