Friday 9 January 2009

A-okay!

Went for my most recent gynae appt and was given a clean bill of health! Yay! I look forward to dancing again! Although now, the problem will be finding the time! Especially since I've gotta bring Asher almost everywhere I go since he feeds every two hours or so. Hmm...might still be a while before dancing will form part of my routine again :( Guess I'll just have to stick to dancing around the house!

Anyway, to celebrate my recovery we went to eat sushi! Not that I refrained from sushi and sashimi when I was pregnant, but jap food is always yummy :)

It's nice to be able to go out and about now and then with Jon and Asher. We've kind of become mall rats. But it's just so convenient! Park the car, roll out the pram, there are changing/nursing rooms, restaurants, etc. We do still try to go to the park of course, but we're starting to understand why we see so many families (with prams in tow) going to shopping centres.




Actually the other nice part about going out is that I get to dress up haha. Staying at home, you just end up wearing t-shirts and shorts all day long. It's so silly, I know, but it's just nice to wear something nicer now and then :) The other day I opened up our shoe cabinet and looked at all my lovely, neglected, high heels heh. Haven't worn them in months! Besides the fact that it's not advisible to wear them when pregnant, my feet couldn't fit into some of them (without stretching them out at least!). I couldn't resist slipping my feet into them - and they fit! Yay! I got to wear one of my low heeled opened toe shoes when we went out that day. It's great to wear something other than my brown flat sandals that are falling apart at the seams, literally!

But I don't think I'll be roaming out in high heels soon. Again, cos I'm usually out with Asher. Don't wanna risk a fall - I may dance (and hey, I think I can be quite graceful when dancing), but I somehow have a knack for falling and spraining my ankles... One of those strange oxymorons of life.


What are high heels, Mummy?

No comments: