Saturday 1 November 2008

Chye & Celia's Wedding!

Yep! Another wedding!!

Uncle Chye and Celia finally tie the knot! :) They've been dating for 12 years!!! And poor things, in about a week or two after getting married they're gonna become granduncle Chye and grandauntie Celia! :)


Can you see Chye's eager face in the reflection of the glass? :)





















Zhen, Mi, Ah Ma, Ah Kong, Ji Yi







Terrence and I collected our first ang paos ever from Chye hahahahaa :) We've been teasing him for years about getting married sooner! :)










The ROM was held at One Rochester, and dinner was at Four Seasons. I always enjoy meeting up with all the relatives :) Esp since I haven't seen this side of the family for more than a year cos Jon and I were away in London over CNY this year. Zhen and Colin also came back from China! It's been even longer since I last saw them!!


The two cousins hiding inside our bellies :)










I just like the colours of this photo :)











Isn't Mummy's dress lovely!












The three expecting ladies!










And the three Fathers-to-be!








No comments: