Thursday 9 October 2008

Preggers Tummy (5) - Hiaoing Away!

Came home and decided that since it's been quite long since I took some tummy shots, it's time for more! And, oh man, did I get Jon to take more hee.

Took a photo of what I wore to work that day - a pregnant outfit I like very much cos it's not frumpy :) That isn't even a pregnancy dress! It's an old dress I bought in Sec 1 or 2 that just got shorter and shorter, and eventually ended up hanging around my calves - which I found looked strange on me. So some years back, I cut off the bottom and hemmed it up around my knees. Ta da! Little black dress!

Hopping around as usual :)






















Then changed into separates so I could take tummy shots! :) Baby's grown quite a lot I think. Plus, it looks like he's gone lower! THE DAY is coming soon!

No comments: