Sunday 17 August 2008

Birthday Dinner @ Riverwalk Tandoor

Had an early birthday celebration with my family at Riverwalk Tandoor at Boat Quay...Clarke Quay...Boat Quay...I always can't rem which side is which.










Dinner was good, and conversation better. Can't really remember everything we talked about, but among the various topics was whether maternity leave was going to be extended to 4 months! That was the night that PM was delivering his speech at the National Day Rally. Wahaha, I hope I hope I hope! :) Oh Terrence and Sharon also gave me a little soft toy to enjoy before Baby comes. I say for me to enjoy before Baby comes cos when he comes, the toy will be passed on to Baby! heh. JJSB also gave us a tiny little pair of socks for Baby :) It's qiute cute. When worn it looks like Baby is wearing shoes, but it's just the design :)










Anyway since Sharon & I are both pregnant at the same time, every family gathering has us taking photos together to see how we've been growing :) I think JJSB has the back-to-back photos that we took.












After dinner, we headed to Central to try some Jap ice-kacang that Terrence recommended to us. Mmmm...yummmyy. Their green tea ice-cream and green tea shakes are particularly good :) And I got another prezzie from Joe & Josh! They got me a chic bag to use for when Baby comes! It's large enough to hold all the essentials, and they even made sure there was a compartment for me to put my own stuff like a book to read :) Very practical and useful! Anyway, I guess it's like that huh? Once you have a kid, most of the presents you get will be baby related :) But who's complaining? I can always do with another bag wahahaa.

No comments: