Wednesday 20 August 2008

Birthday Dinner @ PS Cafe

It was a crazy busy day! Rushing around the office trying to clear stuff. Was glad to finally get off work and meet my friends :)

We went to PS Cafe at Dempsey. I like the place for it's food and atmosphere :) I always love how there are fresh flowers which give the place a lovely fresh fragrance. And I like how there's greenery both in and outside the restaurant.










Dinner was yummy as usual, and I was so pleased to have my keylime pie! It's something I fell in love with from the time Jon introduced me to it when we were in New York. Actually, the keylime pie from the diner near Jon's New York apartment is still the best I've had, but well, since it's not often you find any keylime pie at all, I won't be fussy! :)










We were having our usually banter, among which we were having a funny conversation on whether the word irresistable is pronounced IR-resistable, or ir-RE-sistable. And other words like IR-responsible vs ir-RES-ponsible, liaison (lee-ay-zon) vs liaise (lie-aise), etc :) It was really quite hilarious and I remember having lots of laughs over it. Went home tired, but it was a fun night out :)

No comments: