Tuesday 26 February 2008

Mousetrap

I went to catch the play The Mousetrap, the longest running show on West End, and in the world. It's based on the murder mystery by Agatha Christie.

Very well delivered, the actors managed to bring out the idiosyncrasies of their characters. I had a fun time trying to figure out who did it. So many possibilities, everyone could have motive... I did suspect the right person, but wasn't completely sure until the end.

So....to solve the mystery, the murderer is....

Nahhh. I can't tell you! Go watch the play or read the book yourself! :)
We were sworn to secrecy after the show.

Anyway, I felt like a senior citizen that afternoon cos every other person attending the play was elderly and silver-haired. It was quite sweet, they'd buy ice-cream and eat it together during the interval. They'd hold hands. Aww..

No comments: