Saturday 20 October 2007

Chapel Market

One more plus point for staying in this area - the Chapel Market! It's like a wet market and pasar malam rolled into one.










On the way to Sainsbury supermarket (a great place to shop for groceries!), I stumbled upon Chapel Market! There are the usual knick-knacks and household items. And as I wandered further in, I found fresh produce galore! Fruit, veg, and even a fishmonger!!














The produce looked even plumper and fresher than that available at Sainsbury :) Guess I'll be stopping by there rather often to get supplies!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey be careful when you go shopping in the street market places. There are many pro-pick pockets in these areas. The first time in my life I lost a wallet to pick pocket was at one of these street market place. Mi:)