Friday 3 December 2010

Busy Busy

There's lots to update! 

I've been busier than ever, at work and at home. Trying to settle everything at work before I go on maternity leave, but new work has foiled some of my winding down plans.  Then took Asher out of his old school early cos there were several cases of HFMD, and I didn't want him contracting it, especially since he was gonna be moving to a new school soon.  Didn't want him bringing any viruses over.  Then needed to take leave to help Asher adjust to his new school.  It's only day 3, but so far seems ok.  The new place has a similar routine to his old school, so he's pretty used to that schedule.  He occasionally still talks about his friends from the old school, which is quite sad for me since I know he's not going back.  I always wonder what he's really thinking in his head.

Anyway, here's a run down of what we've been doing.  If I've time I'll update on them in more detail (will be back-dated).

7 Nov: Josiah's Birthday
12 Nov: Asher's Birthday in School
13 Nov: Asher's Birthday @ Loewen Gardens
14 Nov: Asher's Birthday @ Charlie's Corner
14-16 Nov: Changi Village Staycation
17 Nov: Reuben & Cindy's Wedding - Asher was a page boy!
18 Nov: SSO's Baby Proms
27 Nov: Bob the Builder @ West Coast Plaza
28 Nov: Thomas @ Millenia
30 Nov: Swim date at Sentosa
1 Dec: Asher's new school
3 Dec: Walking with Dinosaurs


whew.

Let me first settle the downloading of pics to my comp!

No comments: