Monday 15 September 2008

Pregnant Musings

Yeeep, I'm definitely visibly pregnant. I now have pregnant privileges like being allowed to sit out of the queue while keeping my place in line (kudos to the nice manager at Sakae Sushi), people giving up seats for me on the MRT and bus, etc. Had to wait quite long to get such privileges though - people say I look small for my stage of pregnancy.

Anyway, on a separate note, the whole world seems to go to Dr W K Tan! I have colleagues who went to her, colleagues who were themselves delivered by her, family friends that I found out go to her cos I bumped into them at the waiting area, random people I meet at other people's weddings...it's amazing! I really wonder how many Singaporeans have been delivered by her! For sure Baby's in good hands! :)

No comments: